On Windows 7 (or Vista) I use
Since the establishment of our group, we have focused on analyses, testing, and design of security related software that runs on Windows NT platforms (Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures). We also have experience with malware analyses, development of penetration tools, and vulnerability research. We have provided various research and consultation to the leading vendors of Internet security suites, HIPS, personal firewalls, behavior blockers, and similar software. In addition, we have been involved in the design and development of various security related software.
Services for security software vendors
If you are a representative of a company that develops security software for Windows, you might be interested in our services:
- Testing and analyses of your security products, vulnerability research.
- Analyses of third party security software, vulnerability research.
- Design and implementation of the security software.
- Research related to the implementation of security features.
- Analyses of computer viruses, worms, spyware and other malware.
- Analyses of Internet and computer threats and vulnerabilities in security software.
Special services for vendors of software based on application control
If you are a representative of a company that develops a security product for Windows, you might be interested in:
- Advanced analysis of your product that will reveal tens of security vulnerabilities, design faults and implementation bugs in your product.
- Private Proactive Security Challenge 64 testing.
- Consultations related to Proactive Security Challenge 64 tests, implementation of protection aginst the techniques used in these tests.
- Research related to the implementation of other security features.
If you want to get more information about our services or their prices please contact us with your questions.